Monday, January 11, 2010

Sketchbook

I know it has been awhile since I posted a new woodcut. I have been taking a break during my university's semester break. I have been doing a lot of sketching in my Moleskine sketchbook, though. I will post some of the one's I think are the best over the next several days. In the meantime I will also be working on some new cuts. Perhaps some of these sketches will make it into a print.


This first one here is a drawing I did of my daughter while she was reading in her room. She has this wonderful round chair she sits in, I thought it provided an interesting aspect to the composition.

1 comment:

randallcaswell@comcast.net said...

I hope Macy was reading he Bible Quiz Scripture Portion.

PS. I want you to know that I look at your wood cut in my office daily. It ministers to me.